Teeth whitening has become increasingly convenient as there are numerous procedures that you can choose from to healthy white teeth. While each method has their degree of effectiveness and long-lasting results, everyone must consider which approach is best for them. Our office also offers Zoom Teeth Whitening about which you can find more information here.
Not everyone is recommended to use teeth whitening products. Before deciding on teeth whitening procedure, it is best to have your teeth examined by a dentist from New Image Dental. After a dental exam, we are able to advise you whether or not teeth whitening would be best for you. Our dental office is located in Los Angeles near La Cienega Blvd on Centinela Ave.
Typically, those who have good oral health are recommended to undergo teeth whitening procedures.
Your smile is an important part of your life, but it is also vital for your overall health. The healthier your smile, the healthier you will be.
Who doesn’t want a healthy smile? Our dental office has a staff of skilled dentists and hygienists who are trained and specialize in painless dentistry and cosmetic dental procedures in Los Angeles.
Teeth Whitening Options
Teeth whitening has become more wide-spread and you now have many available roads to take when deciding which teeth bleaching process you would like to try. You need to evaluate all of the pros and cons associated with each method like the cost, the effectiveness, and the time it will take to whiten your teeth. Here are some teeth whitening procedures offered:
- Dental visit; This is the quickest and most effective way to whiten your teeth. In only 30 to 60 minutes after the treatment, you will see results! Usually, you will require a few visits if you want to obtain dramatic teeth whitening results. For more information on whitening at the dentist vs home whitening kits see this post.
- Toothpaste made for teeth whitening; Will lighten your teeth about one shade, but will not display immediate results.
- Strips; May take a few days to notice any change in your teeth but the results might last about four months, depending on the strength of the product.
- Gels provided over-the-counter; Similar to strips. Instructions should be followed accordingly.
- Tray-Based; These can be purchased from your dentist or over-the-counter. It is a mouthguard tray that is filled with bleaching peroxide that will be worn during the day and night for a few hours and can last all the way to four weeks until the whole process is finished.
Whichever approach you decide on, our dental office wants the best for you and decide upon what you feel the most confident with.
Just know that New Image Dental will provide our patients with professional, skillful, pain-free, and compassionate care during teeth whitening treatments.
We care about your smile and health! Speak with one of our teeth whitening dentists today. For Best Teeth Whitening Tips see our post here.