If dental implants are applied on correctly, the success rate is high. Having cheap dental implants can bring health risks.
For a successful dental implant procedure, expertise, teamwork, and quality oral care must be provided to the patient.
Dental Implants Los Angeles
New Image Dental is a dental implant specialist located in Los Angeles. Our office is located in Inglewood and we are open 6 days a week. Download our free The Dental Implant Guide ebook (no email required!) and get your smile back!
Cheap Dental Implants?
You have heard people say that cheap things sometimes end up costing you more, that notion is not any different with dental implants.
Why Pay More for Dental Implants?
Here are some of the causes why you will end up having to pay more for cheap dental implants:
- The initial evaluation is important to assess whether you will be a good candidate for a dental implant or not. If an initial assessment is not done, then you might end up having to pay more if a dental implant was done and you were not a good fit for it. A great dentist will take the time to review your health and determine whether you are a perfect fit for the procedure.
- A dental clinic must have a team approach when applying dental implants. If there is no solid team, you will not be given the support and trust that you are entitled to throughout the whole procedure.
- Correctly analyzing the jawbone structure and ensuring that the implant is properly placed must be done so that proper healing takes place. If an X-ray is not done to determine exactly where the implant must be placed, then your tooth will never properly fit and might not even heal. The procedure would fail.
- “You get what you pay for” Dental implants require a knowledgeable and skillful dentist and team. When you settle for less, you will get less than you deserve. Precision, patience, and skill are required in the process of a dental implant. Performing the procedure quickly(get-them-in-and-out mentality) will hinder your chances at a successful procedure.
- Not a one-day procedure; it’s a process. Dental implants will require at least 6 months to fully complete. It is not a process that can be done in one day. It requires follow-up care.
- Expertise and artistry are both required to make your teeth look perfect. Aesthetics is very important for our clinic and we have a dedicated team that works on making you look your best.
- Seeking an experienced prosthodontist is essential for ensuring a successful procedure. No matter how small a surgery is, it comes with risks. You want someone who knows what they are doing and can handle any complications that might arise.
- Dental implants have to compliment the rest of your health, not hinder it. Dental implants must match with the rest of your denture to make sure that you are breathing, drinking, and eating properly.
- Your dentist must be aware of the best option and current research that has been done about dental implants. A good dentist will ensure that you are receiving top- quality care and good quality materials in your mouth.
- We will be with you from the beginning of the process to the end of the procedure. Follow-up care is required with dental implants if you want to have a healthy and beautiful smile.