$2000 New Image Dental Scholarship for Underserved Population
New Image Dental Annual Scholarship promotes diversity within the community through an annual scholarship program for Black/African American, Hispanic, Native American and Pacific Islander students.
Due Date: June 1st, 2018
Award Date: Aug 1st, 2018
Each applicant must fulfill all the requirements listed below for eligibility for scholarship:
- Must have at least one birth parent who is a member of one of the following minority groups: Black/African American, Hispanic, Native North American, Pacific Islander
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- An updated personal resume.
- A 750-word essay responding to the following prompt:
- How will your goals and dreams make a meaningful impact on the world?
- How will you take practical steps to achieve these goals and dreams?
- A current unofficial transcript from the applicant’s school (NOTE: First-year college students must submit an unofficial transcript from their most recent school, as well as an unofficial transcript from their current post-secondary institution.)
Application Deadline & Instructions
In order to be eligible, scholarship applicants must submit their FULL application (personal resume, essay, and transcript(s)) by email to email@example.com. The official deadline for all application materials is June 1st, 2018
ALL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION SUBMISSION EMAILS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
Subject Line: Name of the Applicant — Name of the Scholarship
Attachments: personal resume, essay, and transcript(s)
APPLICATIONS FAILING TO FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Dentist in Los Angeles
New Image Dental provides personalized dental care in Los Angeles using state of the art technology and pain-free dentistry. We understand how intimidating it can be to visit the dentist, thus we strive to educate our patients and make them feel as comfortable as possible during any exam or procedure.