New Image Dental Scholarship 2018
Dentist Los Angeles
New Image Dental
1608 Centinela Ave, Ste 7, Inglewood, CA 90302
We Cater to Cowards!
Book Appointment Online
$2000 New Image Dental Scholarship for Underserved Population
The winner of the 2018 New Image Scholarship is Amber Brown.
Congratulations from Dr. Adams and everyone from New Image Dental! All the best to Amber Brown!
New Image Dental established a $2,000 scholarship in honor of Underserved Populations. This scholarship is offered to provide financial aid to minority students to help offset tuition costs, student loans, and expenses.
Offered annually, the New Image Dental Scholarship is designated for minority students currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States.
New Image Dental Annual Scholarship promotes diversity within the community through an annual scholarship program for Black/African American, Hispanic, Native American and Pacific Islander students.
Due Date: June 1st, 2018
Award Date: Aug 1st, 2018
Who Can Apply for Scholarship
Each applicant must fulfill all the requirements listed below for eligibility for scholarship:
- Must have at least one birth parent who is a member of one of the following minority groups: Black/African American, Hispanic, Native North American, Pacific Islander
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- An updated personal resume.
- A 750-word essay responding to the following prompt:
- How will your goals and dreams make a meaningful impact on the world?
- How will you take practical steps to achieve these goals and dreams?
- A current unofficial transcript from the applicant’s school (NOTE: First-year college students must submit an unofficial transcript from their most recent school, as well as an unofficial transcript from their current post-secondary institution.)
Application Deadline & Instructions
In order to be eligible, scholarship applicants must submit their FULL application (personal resume, essay, and transcript(s)) by email to email@example.com. The official deadline for all application materials is June 1st, 2018
ALL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION SUBMISSION EMAILS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
Subject Line: Name of the Applicant — Name of the Scholarship
Attachments: personal resume, essay, and transcript(s)
APPLICATIONS FAILING TO FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Dentist in Inglewood
New Image Dental provides personalized dental care in Los Angeles using state of the art technology and pain-free dentistry. We understand how intimidating it can be to visit the dentist, thus we strive to educate our patients and make them feel as comfortable as possible during any exam or procedure.
What Your Neighbors are Saying
Dental office in Los Angeles, CA. Our goal is to make nervous patients comfortable while taking great pride in creating beautiful new smiles every day as the top dentists in Los Angeles since 2001.
New Image Dental is located at 1608 Centinela Ave near La Cienega. Our dental office is close to LAX and is just nimunes from the 405 freeway. For detailed driving directions see here on Google maps.
The Dentist office has tools from the future and this extraction was painless
Dante P., Compton, CA
The level of personal attention Joann gives me by my greeting me by last name as I enter is so calming. The dentist is usually a place you regret coming but Dr Layson and Dr Adams has changed my perception of the dentist forever best dentist in Los Angeles...
Review on Yelp
I highly recommend New Image Dental
Kerry H, Inglewood, CA
Very friendly and courteous staff. Dentist near me Dr. Adams was awesome. She was informative , and really erased my concerns and reservations, She assured me I wouldn't "feel any pain" during my procedure and she delivered as promised.
Review on Yelp
Went here for an emergency tooth issue
Claudia G, Inglewood, CA
The best dentist Los Angeles office I have been to by far they are absolutely pain free i came in for extraction of wisdom teeth I didn't even feel a thing including the numbing that would be the first time in my entire life that I have been to a dentist that was pain free !!
Review on Yelp