We are happy to provide you with exceptional dental services in Los Angeles while at the same time respecting your privacy. The privacy practices for information collected by this website, including:
- what personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared;
- how you can ensure the accuracy of the information;
- our security procedures designed to protect the misuse of your information; and
- your options regarding the use of your data.
The collection, Use, and Sharing of Private Information
Our website permits us to access information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. We are the sole owners of such information collected on this site; we do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your requests and to provide you with outstanding care.
New Image Dental will only use your information to respond to your inquiries and requests, primarily to ensure we are meeting your expectations for dental services.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. By using the contact form on our website, you can:
- request a description of the information we have about you;
- correct any inaccurate information;
- direct us to delete information related to you;
- share any concern you have about our use of information.
Keeping Your Private Information Secure
In an abundance of caution, we suggest that you not use our contact form to email us confidential information. While we will not disclose such information to anyone beyond those necessary to facilitate our care of you, such information may possibly be intercepted in transit by unauthorized entities.
We have taken every precaution to ensure that any information you send to us via this website is done so over Secure Socket Layer. Internets most up to date data transport layer.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s computer or device to improve access to our site and to identify you as a repeat visitor. For example, cookies eliminate the need for you to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site.
Cookies can also enable us to remember the interests of our patients to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.